Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is your dentside to you?

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
My Dent is just for. Cruisin' , parades , car shows and to me Therapy after an F&&d up day , and I don't mean forded up, implied F-Bomb there, after days like that I like to go for a little ride kind of like a Harley Davidson. Hell, to us guys that own 73-79 Fords they are our Harley Davidsons , but my DD is an 07 Chebby Colorado.

Work and play. I don't do car shows or anything like that. Not my style.

No winter roads for mine though, she goes into hibernation Oct. - May.

Derek.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
My Dent doesn't do winter roads either, it is safely tucked in and put to bed for its long winter nap, until April, when I can go cruisin' with it.

I use mine for exploring local trails, trips to Lowes or HD, trips to the transfer station and for getting down my 2 1/2 miles of dirt road when conditions make it impassable for the car.

It's a 400 +.040" newly rebuilt, Edelbrock Performer intake, Holley 570cfm Street Avenger, port matched intake to heads, headers of unknown origin, HEI distributor, Compcam 255hed. No dyno readings.

Truck has basically had everything rebuilt or replaced from the front bumper to the rear bumper. Next is paint.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts