Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is your dentside to you?

Backwoods

Figmentoftheimagination
Just wondering what your dentside is to everyone here? Mine is a 1979 F150 4x4 with a 400 4 speed, I drive it everyday to and from work, in the winter I definitely need a 4wd to travel the roads I live on, plus, I am a service manager, so when a vehicle comes in that needs to much work, and people choose not to fix them, I haul some to the scrap yard, with a 17ft. dovetail trailer behind my truck, it is definitely all work for this one. It holds up to the rigors for sure. Just wondering if yours is for work, play,show or transportation?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hmmm...good question. Red is primarily a show/parade rig. But it's nice to take her out and open her up. I'd say she's more than family...seriously. I usualyy keep her under wraps in the car port. But before the restore 7 years ago, she was my do all rig.

The Bronco is my all around utility rig. It tows, it has a couple tool boxes, it muds and trail rides and she pulls DD duties fairly regularly.

I'm currently looking for another dent that I can beat to hell and not worry about it, but the right rig just hasn't come along yet.

Mark...He's been here a little while and I believe he's from Ohio.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good memeory Ben

I spent a few years in Ohio growing up.

Thanks...seems as if my memory is the one thing still going for me.

Mine is memeories of times past hunting and fishing with my Dad, and for me to share the same time with my family. Other than that I use it to haul my 27 foot travel trailer camping and for a summer ride. Plus the box is good for leaning on drinking cold Buds and Bull Sh#@!ing with the boys.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Mark, that is a sweet truck!

No doubt...how I beat him out for TOTY (na-na), I'll never know. I just hope FTF doesn't check for any unfair endorsements or anything and vacate my wins...hahaha.

Backwoods

Figmentoftheimagination
Ben, yours a awesome as well, mine is not near as sharp, but she is a workhorse, I love her.

Attachments

• 79 Ford1.JPG

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I've whored the hell out of the interior in my truck,but I haven't gotten the Interior of the month award yet.:(

lol.j/k.

Mark and Ben have some of the best looking Dentsides on this site.Their trucks make me want a Dentside.Someday.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Mine is gonna be my second vehicle...although after the restoration, not sure how that will work out!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
If its anything like everything else you do .next years yours . *****

I have a funny feeling we will be keeping the 05.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Come to think about it . I've only seen the one picture of Red. Do you still own it or are you full of ****

Hey...fawk off. I have two different ones every time I post, my sig and my avatar. Take a look in my gallery. There are plenty. But really, I don't take many pics of my rigs, and if there's a good one...I just reuse.

Mark and Ben have some of the best looking Dentsides on this site.Their trucks make me want a Dentside.Someday.

Thanks man. I really think Mark's is cleaner than mine though. I really wish I had 10 grand right now to go back through her. And then you have Scott's 250 that's in the header of every page...I'm not sure Red will ever be that well put together.

Mine is gonna be my second vehicle...although after the restoration, not sure how that will work out!

And will be a future TOTY.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts