Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What I picked up tonight.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea so 300 bucks and I got this.
With some 33's these will look great.
IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Came of a 94 F150. Truck was is sad shape but not when he took these off.
Also got this. YES it is in perfect shape, no dents, no rust, almost too nice for my truck.
IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Well, you live up to your name.

looks like you got a good deal.

I like that style Ford wheel

better than mine.YelloThumbUp

geez - where do you find this stuff?

been watching craigslist for those wheel/tires myself

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nice find.

I have no problem finding decent rims. The tail gates and other body parts r a nogo.

U did good .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Good deal .

Can tell every area is different. I ended up selling a 95 set for $100 and they were nice . No one wanted them .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Tailgate wasnt on his truck for a while. He truck was super faided. Had a sorta work cap with a door on it. It is in perfect shape. His kid just called me and said he has more stuff, so im going shopping. Im a kill my pay ck from friday by tomorrow.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Its so easy to spend it.........

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea the bronk is gettin cleaned up, id love if it had the newer front but for free its going to get my touch and thats about it. Humm u want the tailgate? I need some fenders. I got a whole white tailgate also thats perfect, but no panel.

You bastard...have I mentioned that I'm jealous of your cool finds.....I can't find a set of them wheels anywhere.....Good job.

Really? My dad had a stock ones for a really long time, now they are on some 52 Willys he sold... :p

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ok here is the tailgate on the truck, with the diamond plate peice from the other tailgate I picked up.
IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts