Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What Have You Done to Your FORD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
roll you windows down during the day since the tarp is covering it... that way it doesnt hold heat in so heavily.....

Rain is hit and miss this time of year, so that's a no-go, especially with how busy I am during the day. However, when I know it's gonna be sunny all day I always have the windows down.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Retorqued exh. manis, VC's and vac. modulator bolt.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Put a used set of 35" procomp Xtreme AT's on the Dizzle and replaced Passenger side window motor....also found out the X-case it JUNK....got one in the shed though....contemplating a stock but don't know if I could stand the drone...

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Realized that I still wasn't happy with my radio bezel in the F100, so I redid the Ranger Lariat script. It's a little bigger than it should be, but I think this is as good as it's gonna get.

modelsandemblems049.jpg

Real thing:

dsc01400.jpg

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Realized that I still wasn't happy with my radio bezel in the F100, so I redid the Ranger Lariat script. I think this is as good as it's gonna get.

modelsandemblems049.jpg

Real thing:

dsc01400.jpg

I'm going to pull a part again Friday they just got more trucks in,so I will check again.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nothing because it is at a friend's house in PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles