Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What do you think of this color?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Brilliant blue :D

Fellro

Staff member
My wife's Caliber is Sunburst orange, it's a regular paint/clearcoat. The interior is a light gray with that. I've considered using it on my '51 Coupe.

Pearl isn't bad to shoot.....not like metallics.

My 48 is Dark Amethyst Pearl (99 Honda Accord paint). Looks blue until the light hits it and then it turns dark purple.

There is something about that cinnamon pearl, but I think it wants white or cream interior...........or maybe I'm thinking orange creamcicle?

You wouldn't have a picture or two showing the color, would you? I think it sounds like an interesting color. Spike

I'm not a big fan. It looks okay, but definately not a color I'd consider for my vehicle. The important thing is that you pick a color YOU like.

Ryan

Yeah, I agree. Im more of a fan of the subdued beauty of the vehicle, as opposed to having loud colors, and flashy stuff. I like colors like Crimson, Midnight Blue, and Dark Green (I love the new Bullitt Mustang color). [confused]

Pick what you like. :)

EDIT: Waits for Travis to suggest Grabber Green... :p

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I never liked the Copper head color at all.
But like I all ways say man pick what you like :) and don't care what any one else says :D

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Thanks Spike.
Yeah, there's definitely a reddish cast that come to light in bright sunlight. Makes it almost a dark plum color.

What'd you SnL do? I've been tempted to make an extended cab p'up from a couple of them.

Thanks Spike.
Yeah, there's definitely a reddish cast that come to light in bright sunlight. Makes it almost a dark plum color.

What'd you SnL do? I've been tempted to make an extended cab p'up from a couple of them.
I warned you! The cabs were (hold your breath) ..... crushed !!! before I was able to find a new home for them. I was given a few days. A very sad time for me.

Now, on a brighter note, I've seen the 48-52's done as a "Supercab" or "crewcab" When done well, they look "Super". Spike

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts