Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

what do you guys think?

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
I got the new front end look done today here it is:

Before:

320294362.jpg

After
get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

Last edited:

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Last edited:

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Like this?

2.jpg

I think they all look good, but the clear ones are sort of clashing a little bit and I think they stick out a bit to much but maybe its just taking a time to adjust to such a big change, but i am leaving the chrome alone around the windshield, roof lights, and mirrors, that looks fine to me, but the lights probably should be addressed. Thank you for your comment:)

Like this?

2.jpg

I think they all look good, but the clear ones are sort of clashing a little bit and I think they stick out a bit to much, but i am leaving the chrome alone around the windshield, roof lights, and mirrors, that looks fine to me, but the lights probably should be addressed. Thank you for your comment:)

Yep that was exactly what I had in mind. I would leave the chrome alone too and keep some contrast on the vehicle, but the clear lights have to go. smiliegitrdone

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
good advice raptor thank you.

I hate how much chrome this truck was rocking check out the difference:

273928088.jpg

329077019.jpg

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
329080410.jpg

excuse my awful paint hack job but heres an idea

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
good advice raptor thank you.

I hate how much chrome this truck was rocking check out the difference:

273928088.jpg

329077019.jpg

i agree the grill was too bling bling.. keep the black grill stock lights.. and the rest chrome.. it will be just fine ;)

i like the new look. seems like you should try to make the ford logo stand out somehow. one of those totally chrome ones (i know you got rid of the chrom, but it would pop a lot). i always love a little orange accent on black paint too. orange around a black ford logo. orange pinstripe down the side of the truck...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
WOW!!! Looks WORLDS better than before. Sorry but that chromed grill was HIDEOUS.

No way Junior-- if he goes to stock lights, I got dibs on the clears. I already photoshopped them onto my truck :D

DSC00738desaturate.jpg

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
The smoke lights would look better with the black grill than the clear, but not so much with the chrome one. Give me price on the Clear , I think they would look good with a RED truck. PM me

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Absolutely, I think we should do some sort of trivia test or quiz or draw for who gets dibs. I prob will order the smoked headlights next week tho, sort of burning a whole in the wallet after the paint work. Thanks again guys for your input

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Mike you KNOW I asked you to sell me those lenses months ago when you mentioned getting smoked lenses. Don't make me dig through my AIM logs to find proof!!! :guns:

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
If that is true Chris I am a man of my word, so please haha find these, I must have forgotten bro.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts