Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What do you guys think

I want to get something to improve the look of my f250 and i found this hood thats made like the 60s GT500 mustang hoods i cant get a pic because of the sights setup but heres the sites adress (http://www.carhoods.com/). im puting it on a 1990 ford but just not sure bout how it fits in on that style of truck.

ok if you can type it in the bar youl have to go through their site a tiny bit because of the way they set it up. its all done in one page

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Its just because you have a parenthesis at the end of your link.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I think it looks good, better than some I have seen. the 1990 hood is not the same as the 92-96 (in the picture), though

I would only buy that if you're truck is heavily modified with vanity mods, like the red one in the picture.

Yeah good point. i guess ill wait till the next few summers any way cuz id have to repaint the truck and i havent gone that far in my classes yet. and id have to lift it at the very least.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i was thinking til dog house to...but...a fender bender could be very costly....

theres a company called fiberwerx. that makes a one piece front aswell that has a headlights and grill from a 04+ f150 pretty neat.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts