Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

We've come a long way baby!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I wonder how far we are going to go? you think will ever get bigger then the site whom I wont mention :)

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Oh so she was there getting soup and staying out of the cold, I tell ya man those homeless chicks will get super freaky for half a sandwich.
Should have offered her a bag of Funyuns then you could have tore that junk up like a looter in a Kmart...

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Oh so she was there getting soup and staying out of the cold, I tell ya man those homeless chicks will get super freaky for half a sandwich.
Should have offered her a bag of Funyuns then you could have tore that junk up like a looter in a Kmart...

LOL! not exactly Tex!

My church was putting on a Christmas thing, and she was there with her dad and younger brother! YelloThumbUp:nana:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
OhhHh a Preachers daughter!!! those are the freaky one :nana: bow chicka chicka WOW! wow...

Nahh...preachers daughter is like 27 is married and has 3 kids.

This girl was just there, because it was after the Christmas parade and it was for the whole town. :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts