Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Well the Ford Cummins...

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
Well the ford Cummins is in and complete for this year is done it took all summer but its done till next year..smilieFordlogo

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Do you have any pictures?

Ryan

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
Im horrible at posting pictures and everything but still uploading the summers worth of pictures

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
Its pretty snug in there, but it fits and doesn't move. After stripping and sealing the frame, I did all the work to the cab floors and corners and rockers new seals. New fuel lines and brake lines, 2 layers of thermal and sound deadening insulation, and rebuilding the motor it only had 250,000 which is nothing but I wanted to start fresh, so it was totally rebuilt new everything. Its got a stud girdle, arp head studs 90lbs valve springs for my exhaust brake, and a fire ringed head and head gasket, I made a 4" exhaust from the turbo back. Retrofitted the intercooler between the grill and radiator support. This is the first week working the bugs out. But im very happy to have decided to do it

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts