Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Well I finally joined.

I know...its horrible. I blame your dad! :rolleyes:

Welcome! Never mind Todd... He's just a dirty old man. And Tony has been harmless ever since the shock treatments. Carl's just fine til he hears the jingle of Lawn Mower Keys, Chris is generally off in a poppy field somewhere contemplating his navel, and what can we say about Brian..... er, that he hasn't already said about himself? :rofl2:
Enjoy!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Wow KRP with a dad like that who needs enemies? LOL he must of thought you were not f*ed up enough! HAHA

I just realized something. Now we will have to put up with Pappa bear forgetting to log out and her posting under his login.

It can/has gotten confusing on the other forum at times.

BTW KRP: I miss the blue bucket. :(
woohoo the bucket is back!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

and THE Tony has no meaning what so ever. Just spontaneous typing

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm too burned out from AWESOME snowboarding to read all the other posts... smilietease So I'll just say welcome Jennifer. Ernie's a pretty neat guy so you're a-okay in my book ;) Enjoy the forum.

I'm too burned out from AWESOME snowboarding to read all the other posts... smilietease So I'll just say welcome Jennifer. Ernie's a pretty neat guy so you're a-okay in my book ;) Enjoy the forum.
well thanks.... I guess your "okay" in my book as well :p

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Oh crap you are lame AND we all already knew how old you were..:guns:
LAME?!?! LAME????!??? How'd you know my back was out again? :p Shouldn't ride a dirt bike in the snow and ice when you can barely ride it on dry pavement!! Was fun for a bit though!! :D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Good, because that would hurt my feelings.

I'm not an unfeeling person, I'm an uncaring person. I feel bad that I don't care. :p

Good, because that would hurt my feelings.

I'm not an unfeeling person, I'm an uncaring person. I feel bad that I don't care. :p
I think you should listen to those voices in your head a little more and get your imaginary friend some help... maybe a joint counseling session for the both of you.

you know....

so he has some support and all.
:D

I think you should listen to those voices in your head a little more and get your imaginary friend some help... maybe a joint counseling session for the both of you.

you know....

so he has some support and all.
:D

Will he get a group discount that way? :suspicious:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I would tell myself not to talk to myself, but I don't like talking to that guy.

okay, lets make that marriage counseling

Welcome KRP. i'm the only sane guy here(as well as the only non commie) and i hope you enjoy the place.

Ford Truck Articles