Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

***Wanted/Selling dent/bump parts***

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Just curious if anyone has grill parts or a whole grill for a 72 F100. It doesnt have to be the correct year, just as long as it fits. I don't know what years will fit, I just need something that looks better than what is on it. :) (paid 150 for the truck, it can't be perfect)

S1052098-1.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I will look when I go to pullapart next week if they have any in decent shape.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
really? that would be awesome. I dont want to pay a ton, but I am sure there could be something out there that looks nicer than that. ^^^ :)

Will any bumpside grill fit? I like the 67-69 grills. Time to do a little research...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Ill see what I can find for you

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thanks! I have one guy offering me a complete grill for a 72 in decent shape (better than mine :)) for 200 including shipping. here is what it looks like:
100_6004.jpg

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
even with shipping included?

Did the guy tell you what he wants for the grill?and what shipping would be and how far is it being shipped.Can get one from a junkyard from $50-$100 depends on the shape it is in.

The on you have picutes of is about a $50-$65 tops.because it is damaged.Just my opinion

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
yeah, he will sell me that one for 200 including whatever it costs him to ship it to me. so, 200 and free shipping, if you look at it like that.

I still need to look around, but out junkyards are pretty bare up here.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Might need a harmonic balancer for a 351M/400...anybody have one?

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
I have the original starter out of Burt that I am happy to give away for free to anyone that will pay for the shipping. It works fine, but gets heat soak and I replaced it with a gear reduction starter. It's already packed in a box, so email me at dakropf dot dak at verizon not net if you are interested.
Dak

NOCO77

Somethin' Like That
Can get one from a junkyard from $50-$100 depends on the shape it is in.

And at my local u-pull-it they list at $17-$30 with no core. It's just hard to find them, and you've almost got to go there every other day, they run them thru the shredder so fast - they shred 120-125 vehicles/day!!:(

I was thinking about asking $200.00 for all these parts I restored.

Complete pulley and bracketry for a 460 w/power steering

too much $ or not enough ?

I'm converting my bench over to buckets / center console from a '79 Bronco.
I thought I had all the parts, but I'm missing the passenger seat female seatbelt. It's the one that has the plastic cover on it that stands up between the seat and the console. Black preferred, but I'll work with whatever I can find.
Anybody have one?

Thanks.

I found a black one but it isn't for a Bronco.Have to find the plastic sleeve.

Have you tried this 78.79 Bronco site

http://7879blueovalbronco.com/forums/index.php

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Does anybody happen to have a 31 spline output shaft for an NP435?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts