Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Vacuum Lines

Hey all!!
I have not posted here in quite some time. I was in the process of moving, job changing, getting back into school and all the fun. I have finally settled in and decided to do some work on my truck's engine, it's running alright but it's not quite where it should be, most of my vacuum lines are just crap, so I decided to replace them all as most are hard and brittle and what have you, my Uncle has a lot of lines left over from his Jeep when he did it but I was wondering if anyone has the different dimensions for the lines, I took one into the parts store and they didn't have the same diameter one. So if anyone has the diameters for the Vacuum lines, that would be absolutely splendid!

Thanks Guys,
Brent

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I bought a kit of blue silicone ones to re-do my truck, can't remember the sizes though.

Actually if anyone has the Diagram/or pictures of what the vacuum routing should be for a 79 302 with Cali emissions and an Auto Trans that'd be great. I know I had it at one time but can't find it for the life of me

Get me some sticker info. There are 37 different diagrams for a 79 302.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts