Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a F350 super camper special with out the spare tire door in the side of the bed.
Were they offered with out that door ?
Or maybe somebody deleted it while doing some body repairs.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Magic 8 Ball says...owner removed.

they should have throw a little paint on the inside fender aprons? can't think of the name. or even lightly sanded with clear coat. everything else is great though

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks clean...something just doesn't quite smell right, and I'm not sure what. A steering wheel and gauge lenses shouldn't look like that on a 60k truck. But the seat, carpet, engine bay look pretty real clean.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^why didn't they clean up the engine bay.......doesn't look like original paint...besides I can't get used to that color anyways....but apart from the mileage, no ac, it's standard, and only the am/fm (which some like for originality)....cool truck, but not sure worth all that coin.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
^^^ Not bad....pretty straight,Fresh paint,California rig.that COULD be humidity dampness on the guage lense,ground is wet...Would be worth a look over imo..

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Looks clean...something just doesn't quite smell right, and I'm not sure what. A steering wheel and gauge lenses shouldn't look like that on a 60k truck. But the seat, carpet, engine bay look pretty real clean.

Clean truck and looks nice. I do agree that a few issues raises some flags like the steering wheel that Ben mentioned and the gauge lenses and as Ken said the inner fenders look like crap. Also, I don't think the weather stripping was replaced. The close up pic of the side glass shows some wear on the weather stripping so I'm guessing the rest is the same probably original. If it was a $6000 truck than I wouldn't be as critical because the rest looks very clean. I'd still want to take a fine tooth comb after it though, but than again I do that anyway when looking at these trucks. Truck has alot going for it though.

BIGRED911

Charter Member
My mom n dads old neighbor has one almost identical to that, same color and all, sept bout ten years ago he got tired of the lighter green and had it repainted. Now its a dark green and off white.....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Engine is clean, body is less to be desired......a little high in price maybe? How rare are these stepsides?

You don't see them very often. I love them, and want one sooooooooooo bad. There's a body shop in town that has an old bump side that's just been sitting for the better part of forever, good bed on it, just haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. From the research I've done, they weren't very popular back in the day because they weren't sporty like a short bed flareside, and they took away valuable hauling real estate from standard style side bed. These days, more often than not, people think they're ugly and just swap for a standard bed, either crushing the flare or letting it sit on the ground to rot. I've only ever seen a half dozen or so in person, and less than 100 on the internets.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts