Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Scratches in the grille shell, door panels need to be re-colored, some wear on the steering wheel.

Good eye on the scratches...that would irk me for 32k. Door panels should match the carpet...and I couldn't tell anything on the steering wheel. I don't think those are anything major, and would be surprised if the truck doesn't hit 25k.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Look closely at the edges of the woodgrain on the steering wheel, it's worn off. The passenger side door panel has some wear.

I'd be at 20-25k. Getting into the 30's (especially on a dent like this) would mean the truck is perfect.

Hey Duncan, how much would a NOS XLT steering wheel horn pad run me?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Couple things...holy fawking bumper batman. Are the fillers for those 'triple gas tanks' starting at the quarter panel??? Never looked before in CC...but that can't be a Ford dome light. And 14k??? Must be the land of the peyote out there.

That bumper is HUGE! And he's asking a lot of dough for that rig....

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Why does everyone with a dent that is semi nice want a mint for it?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That barbed wire pin striping is awful.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

And I still don't get that look this person was looking for with the black trim around the front clip and other parts of the rig.

The FORD letters with barbed wire on the tailgate look really bad.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
So, my next purchase is a gen 5 (must be extremely rare) or 6 crew cab so I can make some memories with the boys in a vehicle I might be able to keep and not have to pass down! :)

Saw this and thought the pictures must have been doctored by photoshop or something....paint doesn't look real. But anyways, a crew cab with ac, automatic and be 4wd.....AND it doesn't have to be show quality either! Not a rust bucket, but wouldn't mind having something nice to call my own that wouldn't need much tinkering if any at all. A small lift maybe, but not necessary.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Spec...TRK:MEWAX:VRI&forcev4exp=true#ht_33663wt_1220

One problem that my wife and I knew would come up is that the entire family can't jump in the 77 and go for an icecream, or cruise to a show or something.....so, it would be nice to have something for myself that the entire family can jump in and go....I thought that the bronco would fill this need, but at least for the first few years, it's not as practically being 2 doors and having 2 car seats. We've already passed up a few times of using it and taking the wife's dd because of it....plus, the 92 isn't as nostalgic as a 73-79.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
So, my next purchase is a gen 5 (must be extremely rare) or 6 crew cab so I can make some memories with the boys in a vehicle I might be able to keep and not have to pass down! :)

Saw this and thought the pictures must have been doctored by photoshop or something....paint doesn't look real. But anyways, a crew cab with ac, automatic and be 4wd.....AND it doesn't have to be show quality either! Not a rust bucket, but wouldn't mind having something nice to call my own that wouldn't need much tinkering if any at all. A small lift maybe, but not necessary.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Spec...TRK:MEWAX:VRI&forcev4exp=true#ht_33663wt_1220

One problem that my wife and I knew would come up is that the entire family can't jump in the 77 and go for an icecream, or cruise to a show or something.....so, it would be nice to have something for myself that the entire family can jump in and go....I thought that the bronco would fill this need, but at least for the first few years, it's not as practically being 2 doors and having 2 car seats. We've already passed up a few times of using it and taking the wife's dd because of it....plus, the 92 isn't as nostalgic as a 73-79.

NO 4X4. :(

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Saw this guys rig on FTE and if the lift wasn't so high, would have been a possibility....how much of a pain or cost would it be to lower something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4x4-...=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_1426wt_1161

Other than that....I like this rig a lot....has ac, is auto, hsa 4wd, pretty much most of what my needs are....just not practical with the huge lift and big tires.

I think you primarily be payin for the lift on that one. Bring it down to a normal height and you're talking a 5k truck. To bring it back down, you're talking new springs and tires and labor...so an easy 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts