Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I could probably reproduce them in my shop, permitting I get proper measurements. The materials cost wouldn't me much, maybe >$150... Labor isn't bad, and heck, the vinyl these days lasts times longer than the original stripe kits.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
It would be nice to have those trim kits reproduced. Having those painted on would cost quite a bit and it's one reason why people may shy away from deals is because of the cost to have some trim package reproduced. But, there are many things that should be reproduced and aren't just because compared to chrome trim, how many of those reproduced decals would they sell. But, than again, once an image is digitally scanned, the image is there and all that needs to happen is printing it on vinyl. Hell, vinyl wrapping of vehicles don't cost much and most of those all are custom.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
If I was a little drunker...there'd be more bids on that truck.

The chainsaw on the front seat about did it for me...long story, but a chainsaw in a dentside takes me back.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
If I was a little drunker...there'd be more bids on that truck.

The chainsaw on the front seat about did it for me...long story, but a chainsaw in a dentside takes me back.

Ian, it's only Monday. :wasntme:

Fellro

Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
For that rig...I think that's a very fair opening asking price.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Guess you're right...don't see the Ford 'compass'

Nice Rig! imo priced accordingly.. Door vin tag is missing and he states that,until another is made and installed at buyers cost if already purchased,dont expect some states to issue a title without it...Here in Ohio they will not.

I read that as the tag was kept the same. But you might be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles