Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
A cab and a bed...someone is getting a good deal.

it's rainin' Dentsides!

saw this two-tone Ranger trimline on the street last week, super clean, had a manual, wanted to make the moment last longer, so I snapped a pic.

Seen the blue one ('78 Camper Special) around for a bit, got's a 460, stick, and they want $1500 for it, PM me if you want the person's phone number...

there's also another '79, 1/2ton SuperCab, for sale up in my neck of the woods, also $1500, posted the pic in this thread a few weeks ago, would be nice if these went to a fellow fanatic smilieFordlogo

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That 78 with the box looks pretty sweet, especially for 1500.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
That two tone ranger is def my favorite....

There a 76 F150 club cab sitting for sale about 15 minutes from my house, id love to buy it (its a good solid truck, even the paint aint bad) but 3200 is really steep IMO...its even got a 300 I6! lol.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I had an 83 with a 300/T18 combo with 4.11 gears....that truck was unstoppable untill you drove past a gas station. I once pulled a fully loaded 66 GMC 5 yrd dump truck (uphill) to pull start it with that truck....

My 96 4x4 had a 300 I6 and an auto with 3.55's, i once pulled a 10000lb skid steer and trailer with no problems at 60MPH with the A/C on and O/D off....

I love the 300, they truely are amazing engines.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I keep missing all the good ones lol. All the auctions have ended.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
He wasnt messin around with that weight was he?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
He wasnt messin around with that weight was he?

Hahahaha....I saw that.....no wonder it pushes snow good, it's got 3000 lbs on the back of it! :guns:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts