Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

460Trucker

The difference between that being the $3000 truck it is and the $9k he wants is paint...

But also here in New England, a truck that's $9000 and clean would go for that $3000 in a salt free state...maybe not quite that low, but clean trucks are much more expensive up here. And yes, it would look better with a nice paint job! :D

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Agreed Mike...Here in the Buckeye state my educated guess would be between 5-7k range the way it is....Thats a nice solid piece

460Trucker

Agreed Mike...Here in the Buckeye state my educated guess would be between 5-7k range the way it is....Thats a nice solid piece

YelloThumbUp

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Ya, the rust belt makes these trucks worth more, but up here it seems those kinds of trucks are hard to sell. I've seen a few on craigslist in my area that have been advertised for months. Might just be my area that doesn't have a market for old trucks.

460Trucker

Ya, the rust belt makes these trucks worth more, but up here it seems those kinds of trucks are hard to sell. I've seen a few on craigslist in my area that have been advertised for months. Might just be my area that doesn't have a market for old trucks.

It's interesting how that works. It seems as though the 6th and 9th gens go like hot cakes in my area, but 5th, 7th, and 8th in particular seem to sit around or not sell at all.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
It's interesting how that works. It seems as though the 6th and 9th gens go like hot cakes in my area, but 5th, 7th, and 8th in particular seem to sit around or not sell at all.

Let me just clarify my previous post....here there is no market value either for theses oldies,they dont move well here either.the car lots dont want them lets face it,average peeps sure dont either.Its guys like us..but it is the private owner that holds the keys and depending on whats been done conditon ect,ect.this is what holds the value of the vehicle..with that said now those who are looking fo an older ride in the conditon that that rig is in often will pay or darn close to the asking price...Then again negotiating & Cash in pocket talks as well....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well...whatever if it sells...I'd tack on another 15-20% for your truck's value. The ebay truck has dings and dents in the trim, the trim is pretty cloudy and the engine bay could use some help. Nice truck, but nowhere near yours IMO.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
1+ Ben, that truck would be a nice dd, though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts