Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Umm, ok, for that price, maybe they could take a couple more and better pics, since they apparently can't talk about it either...

http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/cto/2988111877.html

I would love to see more pics of that. Looks like a sweet truck!

Seeing nice solid green dentsides like that always gets me thinking that i may go solid green when it comes time to paint mine again.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Such a nice truck, wonder why he is selling, He is still a member here?

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Haven't seen Scott post for quite a while. Yes, he's a member. That truck is actually the dentside in the main banner at the top of this website.

I never thought he would sell that truck...not with the back story he had about his first truck and finally getting this one to replace it. It's an awesome truck. He does great work.

Anyone know how his crew cab project ended up?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Sold the CC, low teens $$$ IIRC. He's had that truck and the Bronco for sale before on JBG for significantly more than the current bid. He's said before, if he can get what he's asking, he can always build another, but I believe he was trying to offset the cost of new(ish) motorhome.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Thanks for the update, Bem. He has some great rides and always provided good info. Just wondered how he was doing.

primetime

sawmill slave
There is a thread in the build section over on fullsizebronco concerning some of the work that the new owner of the crew has done.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts