Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Ha ha! I just saw it again today and saw the pics lol. What a joke! I'm tempted to call him and ask him if he lives on this planet! Here on earth, no truck is worth that (In actual money)!

I was going to ask him if he'd reverse his offer. I get the supercar, he gets my truck. :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I'd pay a grand for a SC parts truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Always wanted to get my hands on a firetruck.

Would be very cool. Off topic a little bit, but this reminded me of a vehicle that I'd love to have. My brothers work for my small hometown Vol. Fire Dept and when I last visited, he had to show me what they recently purchased for a "passenger hauler". It was a Factory (at least that's how it was purchased) 78 E250 4x4 Econline Ambulance It has just under 30K miles and that thing was immaculate. I should try to take some pics of it next time I'm home. That thing still looked like it was on the show room. As Fire Depts upgrade, they seem to keep many of the old vehicles around without use. It was purchased for $3500.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts