Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Updates on my truck

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks awesome!

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Truck looks great. I also like the look of the cap on the truck a little better, but nothing that would make or break your truck that's for sure.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Paul, didn't your Dad buy your truck new?

He bought it new from Henry Woodfield Ford in September 1976,Sold it in 1985 and I bought it in 2007.Nearly 2 years later it is back to what it was when he first purchased it. He saw it shortly after I had it painted and told me he wished he never sold it to begin with, but he is happy that I restored it to what it once was.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Truck looks great. I also like the look of the cap on the truck a little better, but nothing that would make or break your truck that's for sure.

I liked the cap too but it's starting to leak and some parts are cracking, I didn't want to take the chance of breaking it, so for right now I'm going to finish it properly, repair what I can and try to keep it as pristine as I can. Those things are rare anymore and I don't want anything bad to happen to it.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I just heard angels sing when i saw the first pic...or maybe that was Tex. Anyways awesome truck and awesome work you did to it. The cap is Nostalgic but the tonneau fits better on it.Nice work man!

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Thanks for all comments on the truck, It's really great to get all the feedback to make the truck better.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts