Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Updates on my truck

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
I decided to make some changes on the truck after some people have told me that I needed to update some things. So I took off the box cover and installed a tonneau and finally redid the interior, from fresh paint to new carpet and a few things that needed attention. Here are a few pics. What do you all think?
P6080005.jpg

P6170010.jpg

More to come.

Last edited:

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
P6070009-2.jpg

After finishing interior. took about 10 minutes to clean my dash again. paint went through the cheap tape i used.

SC
Beautiful truck. I love the paint scheme. The tonneau looks so much better than the camper shell in your avatar.

Great job!

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
I spent about 3 hours last night putting in the new carpet. Pulled everything out, vacuumed out all the dirt wiped it all down and installed the Jade green carpet I ordered when I was in Carlisle for the All Ford event. 134.00 and shipped for free.

P6170008.jpg

P6170002.jpg

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Lookin' good!

I'v always been more of a fan of camper tops, than tonue covers.. but on your truck I like the look of tonue cover better. :D

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
I just started cleaning up the engine bay, I tuned it up , new plugs, wires, since it hasnt been tuned since 93, also started redoing the umpteen vacuum lines and getting the all the plumbing redone, I'll have some pics of that project soon.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Dad was right though, Trucks are fun to play with. I am enjoying every minute of it.

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Engine clean up, put new v/c gaskets on and HAD to paint the valve covers.
P5310003.jpg

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Kick ass work! It looked great with the topper before. It looks even better now!

I liked the look of the camper shell alot, and the tonneau looks great too. Your truck is just too awesome, it looks good no matter what... :p

haha. YelloThumbUp

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Looks good to me too and I like the paint scheme. Since I was driving those new, I gotta say I like the caps as well. Looks like you did a nice job on the carpet.

I wanted to finish the interior so i can concentrate on the engine bay and the undercarriage, I love working on it.smilieFordlogo

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
I liked the look of the camper shell alot, and the tonneau looks great too. Your truck is just too awesome, it looks good no matter what... :p

haha. YelloThumbUp

Thanks, I love working on it and getting the positive feedback. It's a work in progress, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts