Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Update

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
351/zf/and the t case are in the F150 now, just need to finish up wiring, its all plumbed. have to press new U joints in all the driveshafts, but it looks like they will fit without needing to be shortened.

Does anyone want me to do a full write up of my 302/M5OD-351/ZFHD swap when im done or would that just be wasting my time?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think a write up would be excellent!

We need more good tech info on the site.

And it's nice to hear that it's all coming together...

x2...Love reading tech write-ups. Probably won't help me any, unless I swap a 351 into the Bronco, but I love being learned specially bout them thar motors.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Damn, went for first crank up last night after rewiring some stuff....

Cranked over, pumps came on and she started popping out the manifolds and was just about to fire over when the friggin starter went out. :mad:

I did realize one problem...the 1993 T case doesnt have the hookup for the speedo cable because in 93 it was that VSS bullcrap on the rear axle so i guess im running speedo-less until i put the sterling 10.25 in from the F250.

O well im off to drop 150 bucks on a starter

Yeah, you should chime in on here more often. You know you are still welcome. :)

Its gonna be cool when stuff finally works out. :)

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Yeah, you should chime in on here more often. You know you are still welcome. :)

Its gonna be cool when stuff finally works out. :)

Well theres officially some bigger problem with the starter, cause a new starter and new wiring later it spins but wont engage, the little actuater pin thingy wont come out and engage the starter but it does spin (when hooked to a battery the pin comes out sometimes.) does this sound like a bad starter or a bad ground or what?

Dont think im avoiding yall or anything, but im working 7 days a week right now + school + trying to fix this friggin truck so i barely make it on the computer anymore.
Im workin so much because the guy i work with hurt himself, its a..funny? scary? painful? story i will make a new thread for it toinight

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts