Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

UpDate on the Pregnancy......

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Well as most of you already know that me and Ameritaz3038(Mike) are expecting our 4th child, well today I went for my weekly checkup and found out today that I can go ANY TIME, I am already dialiated of 3 centimeters, and I am not due til Dec6th, so if you happen to notice that I do not post for a few days you will know ok. Well I just thought that I would let everyone know about the update.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Good luck with squirting that thing out.

I hope all is well and veryLITTLESUNRAY is healthy!

Ryan

Missy...hold out to 22Nov......shrink that stuff! Put the baby stuff back.
You can hold on 15 days dammit.......Mike, I beg you, cork it!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Good luck we'll be prayng for quick delivery ..

Trista...Sas is a fat kid...babysit that load ma'am!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hope everything comes out ok!!! LOL good luck!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Count down Melissa. Cool. Sounds like everything is moving along just right. You could hang at 3 cm for a month easy.

Will be thinking about you guys. The miracle and wonder of birth - God bless you!

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
In human sexuality we learned that the mother expels her bowels during birth.

you know i could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that before hand. but no...you had to go and ruin it....
Just think my old lady wants 5 kids...

Good luck melissa, hope for speedy delivery, and mike....stay a few feet away..you might come home with broken fingers...wrist etc.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
you know i could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that before hand. but no...you had to go and ruin it....
Just think my old lady wants 5 kids...

Good luck melissa, hope for speedy delivery, and mike....stay a few feet away..you might come home with broken fingers...wrist etc.
You white boys better start breed like the Mexicans or you wont have a prayer smiliestirthepot smiliestirthepot

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts