Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tyler's dad is in the hospital (countryboytn)

I just wanted to let you know. I was just talking to Tyler and he told me his dad is in the hospital. He went in sometime this morning.

He has (forgive my spelling) pneumonia and emphysema. They have him on oxygen, but apparently the levels are still lower than they want.

Tyler and his mom are on the way back up there now (or leaving about now). They are going to spend the night.

I can tell by talking to him...he is pretty scared.

I wanted all of you to know..so that more prayers can be said.

I do not know his dads name. Tyler French is countryboytn.

EDIT: I will update the thread as I hear anything. Tyler is taking his laptop, but who knows.

My prayers are with him, this is really very sad especially on Christmas. Hang in there Tyler, your Pa will be fine.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I'm sorry to hear this is happening; an extra prayer will be sent tonight. Hang in there bud.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Thanks everybody...

I just got back to the hospital, everything seems to be the same as it was when i left. They are still doing breathing treatments, and they gave him a shot for somthing (blood thinner I think...)

Thanks ya'll for the kind words and encouragement

I'll give updates as we find out more.

This is pretty much me all day....:waa::waa:smiliecrybabysmiliecrybaby

EDIT: my dads name is Robert...same as my first name.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
prayer sent from upstate new and the new chapter tyler. hang in there buddy .
keep us posted

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Tyler, this is your other half talking, Tyl. My apologies to hear of such, but it does sound although things r undercontrol? I do have my reasons againt any religions, so sending prayers would be a lie. I do wish to senmd you my best regards for a quick recovery.

Tyl

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Has anyone heard anything else?

No change as of yet...

nobody can sleep, all of us our still up. (besides maybe a few naps here and there)

So far, nuthing has changed since last night that we know of.

again, I appreciate all the reply's and prayers. I know, that this probably isn't a "serious" problem, but I get nervous even being in the hospital, spent to many days here as a kid.

Mom had a stroke when I was about 2yr old and was in and out of the hospital for a few years, and my dad had siezures when I was around 4yr old, and was in there for a while....

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Many Prayers sent your way . Hope they get the kinks worked out so he can be home with family .

LOst ,AnnFound and kids.

Ford Truck Articles