Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Turbo vs. Blower

That could also describe my ex. ;)

She could say the same about you!

Seriously, though; Goose was right. You had to "drive 'em like you were mad at them" and keep the RPMS up or you were dead in the water. Keep em warmed up and they'd go a million miles without a lick of trouble.

YOu couldn't HANDLE em.... You gotta get used to how they wind up...

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
And they were some of the noisiest, most cantankerous to start in the morning, smokinest motors on the face of the earth... but you couldn't kill 'em!

No matter how desperately you wanted to..........Two people could kill one, but it would never happen because nobody would hear your screams for help over those damn screaming Jimmies..............First drilling rig I ever worked on was powered by nothing OTHER than blown Jimmies.............Twin bank of straight eights running the draw works, twins running the pumps, and two little blown 4 bangers running the light plants. It's a miracle I had enough hearing left to join the Marines...........and end up in the Artillery........

Gunner

Last edited:
isn't this a bit like comparing Ryan to Tony, turbo to blower.
1 sucks 1 puffs.
i know..i know...banned again. i can't help myself.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
My future goal is a big ass single turbo. They just tickle my fancy. Not to mention turn the boost down/up at will.. good for saving gas mileage.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts