Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Trucks and Faces of FTF...

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Aaron, any news on when it will be finished?

No. I did get the final pic I was needing. I need to get the final show done and get it sent off for the final production stuff.

The faces one will hopefully be out this week. I still have more editing to do with the trucks one. It is a beautifully rainy day here so I might just sit down and work on it.

hes now going to stalk us, and when he gets near to one of us he will play the music each of us has suggested lol

Lol o crap I didnt suggest any. I probably should so at least I can run. How about Hillbilly Deluxe by Brooks And Dunn lol now I can run if I hear it

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I never even heard about this thing. I think you all hid it to avoid having my face in there. :(

I figure it's kinda like bigfoot...lots of people have heard of it, but nobody has actually seen it.

Tony posting blind FTW....

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Meh, their loss.

I figure it's kinda like bigfoot...lots of people have heard of it, but nobody has actually seen it.

Tony posting blind FTW....

Sure they have. Elvis is still alive and drives a VW around Seattle, true story. Tupac Shakur? He aint dead niether... :p

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
thats unfortunate

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts