Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

trim...black or chrome??????

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
i go to junk yards for alot of things....but i think it would be a long search for really good chrome trim....i need a new for emblem for my grille and a new horn/cruise control woodgrain insert for my steering wheel.....the plastic trim pieces that seperate the horn from the main part is starting to screw up my horn n make it get caught under it n continue to honk

That stuff is usually a needle in a hay stack to find at local junkyards. Luckily,DC carries that stuff,for the right price.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i fugure it wouldnt hurt to look while im there...i planned on goin to look for a chrome air breathe n sum different valve covers

KillaF150

None. i took the factory trim off mine and it looks alot smoother, but that's just me!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Chrome

LMC is not cheap .

IN aftermarket I can buy every grill, body panel, gas tank LMC has way cheaper at local wreckers . There r 4 Body supply part houses in the yellow pages here and I live way out. And no shipping . I'd get off eBay first

Go to any body shop they have lots of catalogs with aftermarket parts .

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Chrome

LMC is not cheap .

IN aftermarket I can buy every grill, body panel, gas tank LMC has way cheaper at local wreckers .

I agree.I just got a near mint grille from the local wrecker off an 84,only thing wrong with it is a missing screw mount on the bottom right corner,but it's on the truck and doesn't shake or rattle.The chrome is near perfect on it,and it's 60,000 times better than my old grille.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts