Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tray64

Thats a Nice truck Tray!

not sure why no one has commented on it:scratch:

Tray

Georgia Chapter member
Thanks Bill W., Like your truck too I got a few things I like to fix on mine. I need to lower the rear alittle. Like for it to set level, guess the 460 wieghs the frontend down.Got some frontend work still to do. I drive it to work everyday.

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks good

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Looks fantastic. Don't mess with the ride height! It's perfect.

Ryan

Last edited:
Glad i'm not the only one who drives there truck daily...

Is your truck a 64? do you have disc brakes on the front yet?

Tray

Georgia Chapter member
Glad i'm not the only one who drives there truck daily...

Is your truck a 64? do you have disc brakes on the front yet?

The guys at work think Im crazy, I drive my 64f100 and my 69mustang more than my new truck. No disc brakes yet I do need them I have to plan my stops LOL. Im wide awake after my drive to work. smilieFordlogo

Tray

Georgia Chapter member
Got tired of the rearend of my truck looking like a 70's jacked up camero, Lowered it today. I had 9 leafs took out 3 for a 1 1/2 inch lower ride hieght.I was hoping for more, Looks better but think it could use a little more.

Attachments

• n64.jpg
Last edited:
Try speedwaymotors.com for the front disc brakes.... they have a kit for under 300 bucks. Cool that you were able to lower your truck, i guess your not hauling a load of bricks anytime soon.

Tray

Georgia Chapter member
Try speedwaymotors.com for the front disc brakes.... they have a kit for under 300 bucks. Cool that you were able to lower your truck, i guess your not hauling a load of bricks anytime soon.

Thanks Bill W. Thats a great price for disc brakes, Really like the way my truck looks and the ride even got better . There was 9 leafs I took out 3, Hadnt hauled anything yet.smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts