Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Topless photos!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
All you gotta do is ask ;) I photoshopped a camper shell off of Amertaz's truck and even shopped a fake tailgate in its place

amertaz2.png

andym

Real men are fanatics
That's awesome Mike. I never would have known if you hadn't told me. :rolling laugh:

andym

Real men are fanatics
That and you can see the top through the driver's side window and lower corner of the windshield. :)

Kep4

Jäger
Looks great Andy!

I had always wanted to take the top off of my '94 but never got around to it.

Michigan
haha picky picky picky... lol yea the dead give away was the top through the rear window lmao. The sky is perfect lmao, i have to master the clouds and il have ya'll fooled lmao...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
haha picky picky picky... lol yea the dead give away was the top through the rear window lmao. The sky is perfect lmao, i have to master the clouds and il have ya'll fooled lmao...
PM me the link to that original pic.... I wanna see how good I can do.

Thanks Ed.

Captain, no it's not. I'd love to have an all out wheeler like your doorless pic but there is not one single spot close enough to go wheeling anymore. Yours has a tough looking attitude for a wheeler.

Michigan
Nice to see some 79's on here. I sure miss mine those things are tanks.

Picture030.jpg

I've seen pics of that Bronco elsewhere before, that is sharp looking 95.

Michigan
It was both equally his and mine. We both had much of our own money, time, and sweat into it. We never called it strictly his nore mine it was both of ours. He drove the truck 6 years before he gave it to me when i turned 16. But a 16 year old and a truck like that is not good.

I wasnt responsible enough to have a truck like that, and driving it to school everyday, worring about what the ass holes at school did to it because of jeliousy have more stress to what any 16 year old should have, therefore it was not something i wanted to own. And after my accident in it i just couldnt bare it.

Now that im older, got my road rage years out of my system and i survived it, i wish i could have it back.

I sold the truck to start a new project, my 1963 fairlane, spent alot of more time blood and money into that, (Probably shouldnt be saying this) But parents got in financial struggles and with my dad having some money into the car, and no where else to get any money, i had to part with that.... Now i have nothing to call for it but stories that most people dont believe, and the bumbing out of all the past vehicles ive had..

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts