Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tomorow Pic's Of My Bad *** 1987 F 150 4x4 Stepside

Fellow Fanatic Friend's. Having Trouble With Pc. I Will Post Pictures Of The Truck Tomorow, When My Wife Gets Back From Work. Pictures Are 12-13 Years Ago. I Remember One Of My Last Adventure With The Truck.sailling Down The Highway,tires Humming,33x12.5r15, Music To My Ears.then The Music Stopped. Transmission Seized,rear Diff Skiping A Few Times Before I Push In The Clutch.found A Hard To Find Trans 5 Speed Overdrive .drove It A Few Months ,and Ending Up Parking The Truck.almost Sold It A Few Times .very Happy That I Dident.the Truck Use To Belong To One Of My Ford Fanatic Friend,he Seen It In The Auto Trader.when He Bouth It ,the Original Owner Told Him, To Old On To The Truck ,being A Rare Model.but Over The Years,he Sold It ,to Another One Of My Ford, Fanatic Friend.he Sold It To Me,money Problem I Guess.i Remember The First Time I Saw That Truck,thingking It Was The Meanest Bad *** Truck Around,and It Still Does, Even If It Needs Restoration.soon I Will Fix It Up. It Is A 1987 F150 4x4 Xlt Lariat Short Box Stepside .302 Motor Fuel Inj.5 Speed Overdrive Trans,heavy Duty Front Susp,4 Shocks In The Front.3" Body Lift On Bf's 33"x12.5r15 All Terrain If Someone As Info On This Type Of Model,amount Produce,the Value,or A Good Story About It ,i Am All Ears. Thank's For Reading,sorry About Spelling, Where A Ford Goes Spelling Don't Matter To All Of You Fanatic Friend's Have A Good One

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts