Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TN September Chat

Blade

Backwoods boy
what i dont get ur cell number ????????? :p

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Ha,i'm a healthy weight.21st percentile.I still think i'm too skinny though.

But Tyler,I wasn't talking about the fat dudes,I was talkin bout the fat wimmens in my family.I don't think any of the wimmen in my family are skinny.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anybody end up going to the Pigeon Forge show? I forgot about it until Tyler reminded me...then I got caught up in school work and job hunting. Wish I coulda gone and seen 2HI and John.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
HEY!!!!! that web site said I was fat!!!!!! Im 5'5" and 175. Im not fat, I havent worked out in more than 3 years.......BUT IM NOT FAT (im gonna go eat some ice cream to feel better....)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HEY!!!!! that web site said I was fat!!!!!! Im 5'5" and 175. Im not fat, I havent worked out in more than 3 years.......BUT IM NOT FAT (im gonna go eat some ice cream to feel better....)

Holy chit...long time no see man. You doing well?

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Other than a long time friend being in a coma (he was waking up abit yesterday) im doing pretty good. i still dont have a car, but with my G/F only working one job its not a problem to use hers.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Anybody end up going to the Pigeon Forge show? I forgot about it until Tyler reminded me...then I got caught up in school work and job hunting. Wish I coulda gone and seen 2HI and John.

Yup, I went up there on Sat.

Traffic was CRAZY! but it had to be the best show I have been to in a long time (If not in my life). I have 20ish pictures, I'll try to get uploaded

hahaha, glad your back man!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
so how bout those Titans giving another game away. crap. we could kill practically every team if our defense would stop laying down late in the games. oh well Chris Johnson got me 46 Fantasy points due to his career game and that made me KILL my oponent in Fantasy Football.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
so how bout those Titans giving another game away. crap. we could kill practically every team if our defense would stop laying down late in the games. oh well Chris Johnson got me 46 Fantasy points due to his career game and that made me KILL my oponent in Fantasy Football.

They lost!?!? Thats crazy...

So,How bout those crickets chirping in the thread?

Get outta here Florida boy!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i know man. but you cant talk to much. you dont always live in TN. your only here for school. so ha!!! your an outsider too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...but for the last 4 years, I've spent 10 months out of the year in TN...so that makes me an honorary resident...so bite me.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts