Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TN chat thread!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
just dont rub 2 hard... he might snap at ya :nana: :p

Yeah...then I'd kick him and then he'd have to go re-establish his manhood and take out his anger on a goat...poor poor goat.

OK Ben, Tyler, and you too Oliver,

We'll be leaving here (St. Louis) at 3 A.M. (4 your time), that should put us in Knoxville around 12 noon your time.

We'll be staying at the Sleep Inn in Mooresville.

Rehearsal is at 4 P.M. Friday at Carrigan Farms in Moorsville with the rehearsal dinner after at Lancasters.

The Wedding is Sat. at 4 P.M. It's an outdoor wedding with a forecast of cold and rainy, oh fun! At least there will be a tent.

That's the schedule....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh alright...so you'll be hitting Mt. Ulla (if you go the way I go to Mooresville) about the time I'm leaving...guess there's no chance at drafting and hypermiling then. As for Carrigan farms...great venue, been there several times for the strawberry pickin. For the record...how often can you trust weathermen...especially this far in advance...if they're calling for rain, chances are it'll be 70* with clear blue skies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was going to ask you about the accuracy of the weathermen there.

Not very accurate at all...they are terrible at predicting the weather. There have been multiple times where there is a 90% chance of precipitation and there's nothing...and other times when they predict 5% and we get hurricane like storms. Hell it took them 6 weeks of predicting snow before the Piedmont region actually got some...I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now an again.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
OK Ben, Tyler, and you too Oliver,

We'll be leaving here (St. Louis) at 3 A.M. (4 your time), that should put us in Knoxville around 12 noon your time.

We'll be staying at the Sleep Inn in Mooresville.

Rehearsal is at 4 P.M. Friday at Carrigan Farms in Moorsville with the rehearsal dinner after at Lancasters.

The Wedding is Sat. at 4 P.M. It's an outdoor wedding with a forecast of cold and rainy, oh fun! At least there will be a tent.

That's the schedule....

Not sure what we are doing Thursday, but we will either be in Knoxville or at home, so maybe we could meet up for lunch?

Maybe give me a call when you get near town, and we can talk about it more. (I'll PM you my number incase you don't already have it)

Not very accurate at all...they are terrible at predicting the weather. There have been multiple times where there is a 90% chance of precipitation and there's nothing...and other times when they predict 5% and we get hurricane like storms. Hell it took them 6 weeks of predicting snow before the Piedmont region actually got some...I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now an again.

VERY true...

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
I was talkin to a tire guy and he told me that they aint got used ones no more cause people are runnin em till theyre bald and only buyin when they have to. Kinda like what were doin with the trucks. The tires on the 72 are done but the tires on the 76 still have lots tread so were gonna swap em so itll pass inspection.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member

thats like the weathermen here in memphis. i think they use a "magic 8 ball" to guess the weather.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
thats like the weathermen here in memphis. i think they use a "magic 8 ball" to guess the weather.

maybe that's how TN weather men make their forcasts?

We already know it's like that in Knoxville and Memphis, I'm sure it's like that in Nashville to. :rolling laugh:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So Tyler...now that I know you're home schooled...do you get a spring break?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
So Tyler...now that I know you're home schooled...do you get a spring break?

Nope...but I'm almost done for the year. :wasntme:(another month or so and then it's summer break)

OHH dont listin to him if he says he get summer break, when he was campin he still had school. just not as much :p:wasntme:

I do get summer break....

I DID have school while ya'll were camping, but only the same time ya'll had school.

you -----> :hammer: <---- me

Blade

Backwoods boy
Nope...but I'm almost done for the year. :wasntme:(another month or so and then it's summer break)

I do get summer break....

I DID have school while ya'll were camping, but only the same time ya'll had school.

you -----> :hammer: <---- me

nope u were wrong!. i didnt have school till september that year. and think.. i was at the campground through out the week,u think i would skip school for something like that:rolleyes:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Whacha huntin for Oliver?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts