Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tire clearance

NOCO77

Somethin' Like That
Yea, front 60's go for $750-1000 around here too - rear 60's around $200-300 and 14's are even cheaper. And you can always convert the front to leaf springs. That being said, with 35's you'll be fine with a 44 and it can always be built once it breaks, or make the decision to convert at that point.

Yea, front 60's go for $750-1000 around here too - rear 60's around $200-300 and 14's are even cheaper. And you can always convert the front to leaf springs. That being said, with 35's you'll be fine with a 44 and it can always be built once it breaks, or make the decision to convert at that point.

60's go for stupid high prices around here, front and rear. I wouldn't want to convert to leaf sprung front anyways. I think I will stick with the d44.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Fellas...I have a posting in the classifieds for a guy I know from other sites...he's got a gold mine of HPD60's, gearing ranging from 3.55's to 4.56's...some rebuilt, some not...going as cheap as $750 and as high as $1500. He literally pulled out a loan to pick up about 50 of them, and I think he has about 20 of them right now. He's in the NC/VA area...so if anyone is seriously interested or wants more info...lemme know. I keep trying to get one for Lee, but he's scared of shipping...wuss...haha.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
60's go for stupid high prices around here, front and rear. I wouldn't want to convert to leaf sprung front anyways. I think I will stick with the d44.

You can still run coils on a 60. JBG sells the pieces to weld on the axle to use the stock radius arms.

You can still run coils on a 60. JBG sells the pieces to weld on the axle to use the stock radius arms.

I knew I had seen the pieces somewhere. Naw I think Ill just stick with the d44 and be careful. Like I said earlier, d60 fronts are way to spendy for my wages

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I hear ya there. The only reason I have one is because of a screeming deal I found. Down here they go for around a grand, but rockwells go for about 1200, so most guys just jump from 1/2 ton up to 2 1/2 ton. :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts