Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tinted Taillights....

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
OMG.... just get off of it... once again.... cops here have NO ISSUE with it as long as they are visible when lit up!!!!

i have experience with this before..

RED FLARESIDE...

drove it like this for a while with no issues... i've asked alot of cops in my area..

112.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
OMG.... just get off of it... once again.... cops here have NO ISSUE with it as long as they are visible when lit up!!!!

Except in your picture with them lit up they are not that visible like a normal light. LOL

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah you can see they are lit up but they are definitely not as bright as a stock taillight. If you put LEDs it probably would be brighter. If the cops don't have an issue with it that's cool. I think if someone were to rearend you because of not being visible the cops will change their opinion. But if you like it that's all that matters. It looks good not lit up.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
i'm not gonna argue with yall...

this is my truck.. get over it.

I don't think anyone is arguing. Did Ann piss in your wheaties this morning? :rofl2:

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month

i have experience with this before..

RED FLARESIDE...

drove it like this for a while with no issues... i've asked alot of cops in my area..

112.jpg

Whoa!! holly crap, that's a beach'in Flareside, and it's extra cab and 5.8, and an awesome color. now I see what you meant Chris

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Whoa!! holly crap, that's a beach'in Flareside, and it's extra cab and 5.8, and an awesome color. now I see what you meant Chris

The white one looks nicer. At least he shows pics of the driver side on the white one :D

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
It definitely is a lot better of a truck and at least you can enjoy it more than always fixing it.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
haha good one Cliff.

Michigan
Looks great man! Every vehicle ive owned has had tinted tail lights. Spray tint is amazing :)

My 95 bronco had the black euro style tail lights and after a while i didnt like them anymore. Looked to ricey. My 97 F350 is when i discovered the spray tint. So i did my tail lights like you did as well as my clearance lights. Ive been pulled over with the tail lights and they never said a word.

I had a 03 ram with spray tint on the rear tail lights and third brake as well. I didnt go nearly as dark as i usually do, so you could still see a hint of red but looked killer.. Also spray tinted tail lights for a girl i know on her 08 Bonnie. Shes even been pulled over with the tail lights and the cop didnt say a word.

My new one has black LED tail lights and i actually plan on spraying them with a couple of coats. They are really bright anyways. My cab lights are already done :)

I think the blacked out look looks good though!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Depends on state . The locals will bother more . STate boys want the big Fines . But really cant get inspected here way rules r listed . But takes not time to swap out

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts