Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

This is My Vacation

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So im on vacation for the week and its time to get some stuff done. Big reds front end is finally all lined up and together other then header panal and lights/grill. Even took a exhaust clip for those askin for 1, Flowtech long tubes, 2.5 pipes into 3" single Thrush Welder muffler, tailpipe out infront of RR tire at a 45 degree. No tip for the moment.
IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

Pics of rear wheel wells, grindin the Hurcliner off so I can cut out and weld new wheel wells in. And the LR bottom section I have to patch.
IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Exhaust sound clip.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea im a full time mechanic, and rather fix and make it run and drive, vs body work, i am not good at that at all. But I am also cheap and broke so I will do it the best I can, so the body shop wont have to.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thats nasty bro, that wont help his situation.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Just semi welded in RR wheel well. Got to finish it in am. Too beat to finish it now.
IMG_0643.jpg

Oh yess the fog isnt the camera, its from weldin.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sounds great, and looks like it's coming along pretty well. So does this mean a repaint is in the near future too?

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Lookin good man....

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea hope to be ready for paint at the end of the week. After all the work for 1 wheel well, i dont want to do the other side lol.

I plan on going 2 tone, white and red, like the nicer XLTs.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nice paint scheme choice

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well I was thinkin about switchin color, but then id have to do the jams and all, and if I just did the outside it will look wierd when you open doors and such. So ill keep the red, and go white in the middle.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Goin to the Body shop on Sat, there gonna 2 tone it, finish my body work for me, I cant do the other wheel well, im a mechanic not a body man lol.
Between 2-2500 for it all. With 5 year guarantee on the Paint.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not a bad price at all...probably $500 in bodywork and 2k in paint?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
1500 in paint, they say, yea lots of body work.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts