Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Think'n New Shocks

wayfastxr

California Chapter member
I have the Rancho shocks right now. Not sure which model, but they have the adjust on the top for rebound. Anyway put some miles on today, just seemed a little rougher than normal. I have 5x4 Rancho lift, how do I match the lenght that I need ?:confused:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I used to have the adjustable Rancho shocks and heard from several people that they were worthless. Finally splurged on, what people told me, were the best shocks on the market for my truck. Bilstein 5100's. It was worth EVERY penny. The ride difference is INCREDIBLE. And as I drive it more it seems like they are breaking in more and it's riding better and better.

If you've got some money burning a hole in your pockets, go for some Bilstein 5100s. I've got a 4" lift-- they make shocks that will work for lifted trucks.

wayfastxr

California Chapter member
Well it's not burnin a hole, since I just dropped a lot on the trans and the new box, you know what I mean. That being said I will check into them in the mornig Chris, Thanks

J.R., Chris got his where I got mine, shockwarehouse.com. They have the best prices.

There's a little trick to get an additional 5%.....Act like you're buying the shocks and put them into your cart. At checkout, stop short and act like you've changed your mind and try to exit. A window will pop open and offer you an additional 5% if you continue with the purchase...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts