Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Things you have contemplated doing to yourr truck

Alright I am just curious on things you have contemplated on doing to your dentside....

me personally one thing I have really thought of doing was getting a 4.2/4.6 or 5.4 from the newer trucks, and having all the electronics and tranny and completely fabbing it out of boredom and would honeslty do it for the fun of it.

As I have been thinking of it, i'd probably buy a truck with one of the engines that was junk, and just video/photo every single thing and completely harness it up correctly step-by-step and it'd be a lot of fab work. But I think if I had the time/money it'd be something I would really like to take on for the hell of it...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Wow that's awesome..

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
holy hell! how the hell did he get the dash to fit in perfectly?!?! thats kick ass!

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
That's some awesome fab work on that Bronco and is very cool.

I'm still working on my build, but a few things that I want to do eventually is get a gearvendors OD unit and disc brakes for the rear. Other than that, I can't think of much else I'd do, but I'm sure there will be something.

Ford Truck Articles