Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The ultimate tow rig.

I don't know if Peterbilt ever had there own engine.

Brian, I stand corrected, that is what Ford called a COE. I was wrong. I'm looking for a picture of what I considered a cabover. When I was a kid, everybody I knew called those type of trucks, snub nose. I guess that was just a local nick name.confused

That's a '47 Ford truck, or so was told, and Peterbilt did the resto on it. I love that thing!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Now that it's all cleared up, it is very nice and if I had the room something like that would be very interesting and unique to have. YelloThumbUp

There's no way on Earth I would use any of those rigs as my tow rig.

I scratch or dent my dually and it's pretty much "no big deal, it just gives it a little character."

I scratch or dent one of those and I'd be sobbing like a little baby until it's fixed. Seriously, I'd be inconsolable. I don't even think I'd be able to work (not that I work much now).:nana:

When I get back home I want to swing by McAllister's Body Shop in Webb City. They have a Tow rig very much like that red one, except it's tan. I'll snap a couple pix of it.

econo61

head pervert
okla
sorry to dredge this one up guy's, but i found a pic of my ultimate tow rig! [been lookin for days!]

bet you havent seen one of these before!

Attachments

• f1fe.jpg

Ford Truck Articles