Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Truth

What up to all my Ford Fanatics I bought my first ford & went Big like f450 big haven't even hit 100,000 when I ran into a problem BIG PROBLEM P088 did my research and came to a conclusion u don't know what it is until u tear it down might be the wiring or HPFP but it cost a pretty penny because u have to take the cab off or the top of the motor . I have to admit I love chevy but it was something about that powerstroke that got me .smilieFordlogo

blacksnapon

Staff member
What up to all my Ford Fanatics I bought my first ford & went Big like f450 big haven't even hit 100,000 when I ran into a problem BIG PROBLEM P088 did my research and came to a conclusion u don't know what it is until u tear it down might be the wiring or HPFP but it cost a pretty penny because u have to take the cab off or the top of the motor . I have to admit I love chevy but it was something about that powerstroke that got me .smilieFordlogo
I'm assuming you have a 6.0. If so, the cab does NOT have to be removed. The 6.4 can be accessed by trans removal.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts