Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The resto BEGINS 91 F350

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So I finally started to get it ready for paint. Here is what I have done
Had the bed spray lined(Line-x)
Removed Bumpers
Interior Gutted
Drivers door swapped

I didnt swap the internals of the door other then the latch and handle to open it. I have to swap the other door next, pull all the other stuff off the exterior, get bed and cab level.

Lots of little stuff thats gonna take me weeks lmao.

That nasty carpet it sittin outside waiting to be powerwashed, I know I should just get new, but I will be plowing with truck, and the bronks carpet was always white with salt. Even with Husky Deep Floor mats!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Awesome start! Looking forward to following your progress!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Got the other door swapped today, not much done but that. I think the rims were AR Bajas. They were beat when I got em, wet sanded the piss outta em, then powerballed them back into shape.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
More updates, all the bad spots in the floors have been removed and new metal welded in, bed is all sanded down and primed, waiting for drivers fender and hood. I did manage to break the rear window while popping it out, thats what I get for not waiting for my friend to come help haha. Also power washed the carpet. Also leveled the cab and the bed, the drivers side was way off.

What color is this 'bad bear' gonna be?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
0DD51667-1C6A-410B-BA71-4824567CB4C5_1.jpg

Newer blue and white in the middle

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Mocked up buckets and the console, holes drilled

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well the truck is ready. finally got my hood and fender in, and finished sanding what I needed, im a go talk to Maaco today and see when they can start painting, ill have some pics in a bit when I can take it out of the garage

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
This is what I wanted to do to mine (since I rebuilt the entire chassis...). I just didn't have experience in body work and am somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes this stuff. I'll definitely be following this project!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
This is what I wanted to do to mine (since I rebuilt the entire chassis...). I just didn't have experience in body work and am somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes this stuff. I'll definitely be following this project!

I thought you moved to warmer climate. LOL

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Dropped it off yesterday, here are some pics, went with a 1990 gm metallic blue, and 97 ford polar white for the middle.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea i know lmao, not allowed, but the best lookin color in the book!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
2g for the job, thats with some little body work also

Here ya go Chris, fairly close to you...

Asset Location:
459 Essex St
Millburn, New Jersey 07041-1316

**AUCTION** 2002 Ford F-250 SD XLT 4WD

32,668 Miles

3123_35_30.jpg

Offered for sale is this 2002 Ford F-250 SD XLT 4WD REGULAR CAB PICKUP 2-DR, 5.4L V8 SOHC 16V with a Meyers 7.5 foot power angle snow plow. This truck starts and runs fine. The transmission is automatic and operates fine however the end of the column shifter is broken and hanging. The four wheel drive (4x4) works and the snow plow is fully operational. The truck is red with a white roof and white reflective stripe; the words FIRE will be left on the truck however the name Millburn has been removed. The body and paint have scratches, dings and dents all relatively minor and some paint is damaged from where the words Millburn were removed. The truck has never been is an accident and all the glass is in good shape. The interior is gray vinyl and the seats, dash and interior overall are in good condition. The truck has working air conditioning that blows cold. the windows and door locks are power and it has remote keyless entry. The radio is an AM/FM cassette. The truck also has dual air bags. The tires and wheels are in good shape, the brakes are good replaced not long ago however, there is a bad shimmy in the front end when the brakes are applied. The emergency lights and controls for the lights will remain on the truck; check your state and local motor vehicle laws pertaining to the use of emergency warning lights including colors allowed and permit requirements.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts