Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Reason For Airbag Warnings

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Ever notice those little stickers or screenprints on the visor of a car/truck that say something like.Never lean unnecessarily close to airbag.Or Do notplace anything between yourself and the airbag....welp, now i know why.

Haha, davesfarm. I love his videos, been a subscriber a long time. Holy living mother of shitcakes, that was a blast. Was that just the airbag? God damn...

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I KNEW it was gunna be a Davidsfarm video hahaha The only guy on youtube im suscribed to! i want to visit there one day...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
They are amazing. I've set a few off before. I need to get another one now that I have a video camera.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
They are amazing. I've set a few off before. I need to get another one now that I have a video camera.

Ha ha!Now I know who it was on that video list "man and Blowup Doll"

I couldn't believe how nasty that airbag did to that stov...I've seen 3 of emexplode befoe but not inside a turkey roaster heh heh.Davids farm is on my subscriptions too....I like the uhhhh car with the tree stand type thing on the hood.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
if i can find it ill post a video up when a we blew an air bag up. its pretty awesome

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Get one from an early/mid 90's VW, they have the proven ability to blow off an infants head, toss it through the passenger window glass, and deposit it on the sidewalk where people are walking around Christmas shopping. IIRC, Portland is where this happened and the triggering event was a very minor rear end collision.

Back in the day....Nan had the Town Car, i had the '91...both had the warnings.
in the Lincoln it was on the dash....I used to tell her the warning was aimed at me. "This vehicle contains dual air bags"....i told Nan and Becky(step airhead) they had to sit in the back...air bags, windbags....at that time i couldn't see much of a difference.
If i'm about to get hit in the face by an airbag i shouldn't be hit in the ear by a windbag.....she laughed! i got slapped in the head.
i really miss those slappings:headbang:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
KEWL

NOW we're going to have to wear HELMETS in our cars............

Wonder if this is going to be added to The Redneck Games next time they come around............

"NOW.......NOw........Now.............THE OVEN DOOR EXPLOSION DISTANCE COMPETITION......ON.........On............on. FIRST OFF............EDNER FUDBUNK, LAST YEARS GOLD MEDALIST!" :D

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts