Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The REAL new car.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That looks sharp all cleaned up, and the cute kid helps.

Ryan

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
He really just walked up to it, ran his hand down it, then sat down by the tire like he owned it. :D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
You used to tell me I was cute! :(

I was planning on finding a set of those on eBay or something, till I can get new wheels for it.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Fan blades!!!!!!!!!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Austin, do you want the old covers? They are very dirty, and one has some of the tightening tabs broken on the back side. Some slight curb rash, too.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That's a deep subject, put it sideways and you have a trench...:p

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Never had a pair of snow tires in my life. Standard all season highway tires all year long in North Dakota. :D

That's because you can see 8 states over the horizon. Snow doesn't accumulate- it drifts. I live at 850 ft elevation. I can be at 100 ft elevation in under two miles- half that if I don't use roads. smilietease Michelin X-Ice here, all the way around. We've had snow to where we have to chain up all four wheels of a 4X4 to get around.

*Nice find, BTW.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thanks!

However, what you said isn't true of our state, well, the western half anyway. You are spot on if you are referring to the eastern half.

We get snow like crazy here, and while it isn't the Rockies, its far from flat. ;)

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
That's because you can see 8 states over the horizon. Snow doesn't accumulate- it drifts. I live at 850 ft elevation. I can be at 100 ft elevation in under two miles- half that if I don't use roads. smilietease Michelin X-Ice here, all the way around. We've had snow to where we have to chain up all four wheels of a 4X4 to get around.

*Nice find, BTW.

Heh, north Dakota doesn't know what snow tires are about. :) of coarse, neither does OR.

Where i live, if you dont have 4wd or fwd and snow tires you drive it 8 months per year, of coarse theres times when even the fwds have to stay home. Ive seen chained up fullsized pickups stuck on the streets here. Hell i park on my grass in the winter cuz i dont like dents. Last winter i had to fire the super duty up early one morning to yard an F-150 4x4 out of the side of the street ( yes street ), cuz he was from cali and thought all seasons were "gud nuf". Heh lawls.

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts