Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The "Everyday show truck"

blacksnapon

Staff member
hey scott, we got a couple of new ones in--- something called "SHELBY".

blacksnapon

Staff member
take it for a test drive yet vince?
Nah, My wildest ride was a 67 mustang 390 that the 428cj I found in a salvage yard bolted up so nice. That thing was actually uncomfortable to drive it was so violent with the horsepower. After it, these new cars just dont measure up.

econo61

head pervert
okla
sniff-sniff-sniff.

do i smell a roush stage 3 coming on?

or is that the smell of a dark blue shelby with white stripes i smell!

back on the subject at hand, i think a definite 2 tone would be in order, or mabey even a triple tone! just be carefull and dont get it too crazy.

or how about some nice pinstriping? had a black 96 that had 300 hours of striping on it. nice part was it didnt look like that much till you realy looked at it. then all you could say was dang!

Last edited:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
maybe if I win the lottery I can just buy one of the shelbys.

I might be too picky for pinstripes or two-tone. It's got to look really clean and be something I haven't seen before. what would be a good two-tone color.

Thanks again for all the great suggestions.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Fuscia? Pink?

Now, if it was MY truck, silver is a nice accent, though very common on blue. Charcoal grey might look nice, and a little different at the same time without being too flashy.

Ford Truck Articles