Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dentsdes we find for sale - post them here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I remember a guy that had one of them when I went to pre school and hes still got it.

Well if he ever goes to sell it, buy it up from him. Some of those FW's in good condition are bringing some good money, and unless someone starts making a reproduction stripe kit, I don't see why they wouldn't continue to appreciate.

Actually someone is trying to reproduce the F/W stripes, not done yet but they are attempting it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Actually someone is trying to reproduce the F/W stripes, not done yet but they are attempting it.

I saw that...but I figured that would lead to the scrap heap like most cases when small business/private party says they're going to reproduce something that isn't already on the market.

Here's one I found for $2000.74 F-250 that had a crappy 3inch Body lift thrown under it, Dana 60's front and rear, Detroits Lockers, 205 transfer and a Tired 460.
P1010156.jpg

Here it is after a 2 month clean up.
P1010185.jpg

P1010184.jpg

She now sports a 472 with Ported Doves, weiand stealth intake, 750 Double Pumper, Mild Cam and L&L Fenderwell headers.
i still need to put the "dent trim" on and finish up the exhaust and build a pre-runner style bumper.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts