Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dent "Parts" We Find

drug home some new treasures

I picked up a very clean short-wide box last week. while there I also grabbed a better cab and some straight front fenders! My wife is now wondering why the project truck cost so much if no parts are usable. :hammer: It's like a lot of things; if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand. I'm thankful that she is tolerant though.:angel:

Attachments

• bedncab20001.jpg
  • cabnbed0001.jpg
  • sideview0001.jpg

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
If Memory serves me well,it probably could be incorporated to fit,may have to change the connector to the harness...but as far as the switches go.the Ford steering wheel of that era should accomodate those...I am sure Roger or Bill will chime in & verify the part number & appilcations

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Buy it now is a pretty good deal for 2 NOS fenders even with surface rust. They would need a little work, but for $175 if picked up locally that's pretty good.

No kidding...those would clean right up. Blast em, prime em, paint em...no one would be able to tell the difference.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
^^Well, that makes a difference, doesn't it?

I didn't know those ones were aluminum. Of course, I've never spent much time around that generation of truck. My father in law has that body style of F150. Now I'll have to take a look.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts