Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Taylor Goes Truck Shopping

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

If that's the Kernersville facility, that's about 15-20 minutes from where I work. I've been there probably a dozen times looking at cars and getting warranty work...even bought some OEM parts from the service desk. If that's their sister facility in Cary, I checked out a Lincoln there once (salesman waited for me an hour after close to show me the car). Both facilities are quite nice, and I enjoyed the sales staff.

If that's the Kernersville facility, that's about 15-20 minutes from where I work. I've been there probably a dozen times looking at cars and getting warranty work...even bought some OEM parts from the service desk. If that's their sister facility in Cary, I checked out a Lincoln there once (salesman waited for me an hour after close to show me the car). Both facilities are quite nice, and I enjoyed the sales staff.

A good family friend used to be a tech at a Cross Keys, not sure which one though. If condition is equal I'd go for the Georgia truck though.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If it was closer I'd offer to take a look, but the one down here is close to 4 hours away.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Any 7.3 or you specifically looking for a stupid duty???

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
White = work truck smilietease

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
^^12 years old, with rust on the frame and a hole in the fender? And only a 5.4?

That price is insane for that truck, IMO.

1999 F-350, owned by a local offroad shop. I've seen at the gas station before, didn't get too close of a look at it but it looked nice.
148RB.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts