Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

T minus...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
...until you let Chris look at his balls in the mason jar????????

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh no those are off limits! Then he may remember he had them! That is what my wife tells me anyway!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
...until you let Chris look at his balls in the mason jar????????
Damn rep-o-meter, that right there deserves rep, however I cannot.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Trista, if the rock is not worth at least 3 ipad's, 3 iphones, and 3 ipods, renig on him at the altar.

JK, good luck you 2.

Chris is going to be my suga daddy but as soon as I pass my CBEST and multiple subject test of CSET I'll start getting ready to apply for grad school for my masters in learning and education w/ a credential in mild/moderate special needs. I can start subbing when I pass my CBEST and when I start the grad school program, I will be a full time, fully salaried, fully-benefited special needs teacher while I'm enrolled in school. I'll have my own money to live off of but suga daddies who work for Apple are great! YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

We will go to the Melting Pot every Friday.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn rep-o-meter, that right there deserves rep, however I cannot.

It'll buff out...don't anger the rep gods

Chris is going to be my suga daddy but as soon as I pass my CBEST and multiple subject test of CSET I'll start getting ready to apply for grad school for my masters in learning and education w/ a credential in mild/moderate special needs. I can start subbing when I pass my CBEST and when I start the grad school program, I will be a full time, fully salaried, fully-benefited special needs teacher while I'm enrolled in school. I'll have my own money to live off of but suga daddies who work for Apple are great! YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

We will go to the Melting Pot every Friday.

Damn...sounds like you guys will be set to go. Can I move in, I'll be the maid. I realize it would be tough to have grade A beef like me in the house, but I would hope to maintain a professional atmosphere. I'll wear a speedo to clean the pool, a banana hammock to detail the rides and just an apron to clean the house...and after I'm done with Chris' chores, I'll wear whatever you want me to Trista.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Damn...sounds like you guys will be set to go. Can I move in, I'll be the maid. I realize it would be tough to have grade A beef like me in the house, but I would hope to maintain a professional atmosphere. I'll wear a speedo to clean the pool, a banana hammock to detail the rides and just an apron to clean the house...and after I'm done with Chris' chores, I'll wear whatever you want me to Trista.
Hes hired!!!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hes hired!!!!!!

Sweet...

But in all seriousness, congrats bud. College graduation is a big deal and something to be proud of. You have your head on straight and I have no doubt you'll have a bright future.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
masters in learning and education w/ a credential in mild/moderate special needs.
Dang, Chris really DID find the right woman. She'll understand all men with that Degree!!

Thanks ;) I've got big plans for the future!
I thought Trista was a petite Cali gal. :)

CONGRATS to you both!! You not only make a great couple, but you're going to help make a great future in our country! I'm proud to know you both!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts