Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sweet

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Welcome aboard! We have a lot of knowledge here and like to have a good time. Do you have any pics of the truck? I love those seventies Fords.

blacksnapon

Staff member
The thing to do, is to pick an area, and concentrate on it until its where you want it. Then move on to another area. Theres many people here that can help you with anything you want to do. Oh, and welcome to the site!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Awesome! We're proud to be your first! :) Get some pics of that truck up asap. I'm with Tony, those 70s pickups are GORGEOUS, even if it needs TLC. The guys around here have a knack for seeing the 'inner beauty' :)

Welcome to FTF buddy! :wavey:

Welcome dude...you ask,,they'll answer. or point you to where you can get the answer.

Welcome I'll watch for you in the year related truck forum.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Welcome. I also have a '77 F150 Custom cab - my favorite body style.

Sad, but true - I purchased a '77 F100 brand new off the dealer's lot.

Fellro

Staff member
Welcome welcome!!! I also have a 77 3/4 myself. My father had a 79 when I was younger, was a pretty cool truck...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome!! Let's see some pics! All trucks are gorgeous, as long as they have a blue oval on them!! Right Ernie??smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts