Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Supercab carpet

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Man that sucks Mark. How hard is it to make a good carpet? I hope you get things worked out well soon.

NOCO77

Somethin' Like That
I had great luck with the fit and form of my carpet from NIFTY PRODUCTS. They are the ones that produce the Catch-All floormats, among other things. I can't say if they are supplied by ACC or not, but the one for my 4-speed 4x4 trans. hump fit like a glove and reached both encroachment plates. Goes all the way to the back wall, too. A little over $100.00 incl. shipping from my local brick&mortar 4x4 shop. Maybe look into that a little?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I believe that is the company that he has had the problems with Dennis.

I wonder what part number they sent then ?

Finaly got the carpet in. And I got to say that this carpet has hardly any form to it like they show in the advertisement.

But that shouldn't surprise me ..

Here it is. haven't put the scuff guards on yet.

011.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks good!

Sandbags. Get the slack out as much as you can the use sandbags (*full of course*) to get it pushed as far into the folds and creases as far as you can and shove one over the hump by the heater vents. Then pull the sides to the outside til it's taut and flat, but no so much that you pull a sandbag away. Lay a sandbag along both the right and left edges and leave it for 24 hours.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn Mark...I never had any idea how good the blue interiors looked. How does the carpet 'feel'? Nice and plush or flat?

Sandbags. Get the slack out as much as you can the use sandbags (*full of course*) to get it pushed as far into the folds and creases as far as you can and shove one over the hump by the heater vents. Then pull the sides to the outside til it's taut and flat, but no so much that you pull a sandbag away. Lay a sandbag along both the right and left edges and leave it for 24 hours.

That's a good idea Tom, I'll pick up some sand this week and try it.
I did try lead ingots but wasn't work to good. You can see a bulge on the right side of the shifter columns that the sand bags might help.

And thanks for the compliments guys.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts