Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

STL October GTG

Thanks for having us out Bob, I really enjoyed it. I made it back OK, fortunately didn't have to fight Mizzou-bound traffic like the drive out, 131 miles altogether.

That, uh, was regular hamburger meat and not something exotic, wasn't it??

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Great GTG Bob, Thanks to you and your wonderful wife for graciously opening your home to us today. You have a beautiful spot there and I hope you all enjoyed our company! It was great to see everyone again, and I promise next time the truck will look a little more presentable, so your neighbors don't stare! LOL The food was awesome and the weather was perfect! Thanks again!

Scott, always a pleasure to see you and the family! Lizzie kept asking if we were gonna see Jacob soon...........BTW she is NOT allowed to date until I am dead.....you hear me Jacob! LOL

Jeff, that truck is completly and utterly awesome! I love that the old girl has been in the family its entire life! The motor looks awesome with the paint and I forgot to have you fire it up for me to hear the HEADERS!!OMG purrrr!

Ryan and Erica, It was cool that you all made it and maybe next time we can set something up a little closer for ya! LOL Erica if you keep makin pies you are more than welcome anytime!!! That pie was great! Hope you all had a safe trip home.

OK enough gabbing here are the pics!!!!

Bob's yeller f100 and Jeff's blue F3
CIMG0031.jpg

In oder from left to right...
Scott, Pam, Jeff
CIMG0032-1.jpg

In order from left to right...

Bob(bob's dad), Bob, Ryan, Lizzie(my oldest), Pam, Scott, Jeff
CIMG0033.jpg

Bob's wife Cindy(HAHA LOVE unposed shots), Erica, and Bob's step mom(sorry I did really good but her name slipped my mind)
CIMG0034.jpg

Jacob(Scott's boy), Pam, and Jeff(WTF Jeff tired already! LOL)
CIMG0035.jpg

oh and BTW Bob, I really think that motor would bolt right up!!! ROTFLMAO

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
It was so nice to see everybody again! Thank you for having us out to your amazing home and cooking! Let us know the next time you come to KC and maybe we can do the same for you!

As for the pie....not my best work. I am pretty new to pies, but am going to work to perfect them...The more we get together, the more I will bake!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It was fun meeting you all (some of you for a 2nd or 3rd time).

Bob... Go get that motor for the mower. I know that thing is bolt-on. 4 Bolts, I swear.

Thanks for having us out! We had a great time - and the food was good! What a nice place, by the way.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
We need to do this more often. Thanks again Bob for being a wonderful host.

Doc, you saying you don't like my boy? smilieteasesmiliestirthepot

Erica is always welcome at the gtg's but if you keep bringing that Ryan character we might change our minds. smilietease

Always good to see everyone. We just need to do it more often.

BOB WHENS THE NEXT BBQ?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
We need to do this more often. Thanks again Bob for being a wonderful host.

Doc, you saying you don't like my boy? smilieteasesmiliestirthepot

Erica is always welcome at the gtg's but if you keep bringing that Ryan character we might change our minds. smilietease

Always good to see everyone. We just need to do it more often.

BOB WHENS THE NEXT BBQ?

LOL nope, I love the little booger! LOL but he still can't date my daughter! ROTFLMAO

I think someone was saying sumpin about next spring at his house for the next bbq!smiliestirthepot

bobf100

All - had a great time and I'm glad everybody was able to come. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. You are always welcome and let's hope Erica keeps bringing her pies.

I know that motor will fit but you guys are missing the big picture. I've almost got the wife talked into letting me buy a new lawn tractor so let's keep that to ourselves. LOL

We've got to do this again!!! bigdance

bobf100

Is it to early to start talking about a MO chapter Christmas party?

No I think it's a perfect time to start talking about it. The holidays can be very busy so events need to be planned well in advance. I'm game - what ideas does everybody have?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Find a host and lets start making plans. Everyone can bring a dish and it should be a blast again.

Hey Ryan when does the Christmas break start?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Check out the thread guys and lets see what happens. Hopefully if we get it decided soon enough we can all get off for it and have a good time.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Usually sometime around Dec 10-15. It lasts till WELL into January. Just pick a date roughly in there sometime (not too close to christmas to interfere with anyone's family stuff) and it's PAR-TA time.

Ryan

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
I think my LAST final ever is December 12th! Maybe the next weekend after that? I think the closer we get to Christmas, the harder it will be to schedule. Just tell me what kind of pie, cookies, cake everybody wants!!

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
We had a great time Bob. When we were leaving Jacob pointed out that we could build close to you and be the first one's at your house all the time. (I think it has something to do with all the M & M's and Apples he ate while he was there.)

It was great to see everyone again and nice to meet you family and Neighbors. You had a great group of people at your house. Thanks for the invite.

bobf100

We had a great time Bob. When we were leaving Jacob pointed out that we could build close to you and be the first one's at your house all the time. (I think it has something to do with all the M & M's and Apples he ate while he was there.)

It was great to see everyone again and nice to meet you family and Neighbors. You had a great group of people at your house. Thanks for the invite.

We enjoyed having Jacob and both of you attend the party. You know there are two brand new houses for sale towards the front of the subdivision.......... Just kidding - really looking forward to seeing your new house once it's built. Here's to keeping our fingers crossed that all goes smoothly and rapidly once construction begins. You need to post some pictures of the progress as they build it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts